Shooting Skills & Marksmanship
Marksmanship is a word that describes proficiency at firing a firearm. To become an accomplished marksman, you must first learn and then practice the fundamentals of shooting - skills that are developed over a hunter's lifetime.
The Fundamentals of Safe Shooting
- Observe safe firearm handling rules.
- Learn how to properly adjust sights on a rifle.
- Learn different shooting positions.
- Learn how to pattern a shotgun.
- Learn how to point and shoot a shotgun.
- Understand that practice is one of the keys to safe shooting.